• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buy two M715.

foxtrot

]Hi guys.
I have to make a decision before January 2, 2013.
I did 285 miles to see is two M715.
Your opinions, questions, comments are welcome.

Description:

The first green gasoline 6 Cyl French paper over canvas cargo.
The second 6 cyl Perkins diesel with paper U.S.

Last edited:

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The first one looks very good and almost complete. I would go for that one because I like to keep things original military. You could easily make that truck into a very nice truck. Does it run? Any mechanical problems? If you are required to buy both trucks, I would restore the first one and re-sell the second, sans any needed parts for the first one.

foxtrot

Hello,
Glcaines.
Yes, the two runs.
The photos are nicer to look at as well.

DSCF2001.jpgDSCF2025.jpgDSCF2015.jpgDSCF2007.jpgDSCF2008.jpgDSCF2009.jpg
DSCF2010.jpgDSCF2011.jpgDSCF2012.jpgDSCF2013.jpg

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The first one is a rusted mess, I would not buy it ever. The rocker panels are scabbed on and the cab floors are plate steel. The rockers on the second one look better but there are still rust issues there as well. Kaiser did not put any paint or anything inside the hollow rocker panels.

bcowanwheels

I would buy both and take the pair and make 1 nice one then sell the one off you didnt build. This will make you the nicest truck and in the long run will make you the most money if you ever decide to sell it. Sometimes here it take 3-4 trucks to make 1 nice truck especially if some kid has had it as they for the most part would rather bugger it up or take it through the biggest mud hole they can find. Good luck and look under it alot also it shows what the truck has been through. Jmo
bob

bcowanwheels

I,ve got engines in east tn. N.o.s. 3500.00 down to take outs for 400.00 which needs work. Most are bad in these trucks because the consenses is (45mph aint wide open my truck will do 60mph !!!!!!!) rookies

foxtrot

The first one is a rusted mess, I would not buy it ever. The rocker panels are scabbed on and the cab floors are plate steel. The rockers on the second one look better but there are still rust issues there as well. Kaiser did not put any paint or anything inside the hollow rocker panels.
They are rusty and not found:eek:
Rust does not scare me but rather the quality that does not corespond price for the moment:cookoo:
The photos show evidence of corrosion voluntarily.

foxtrot

Hello,
Bcowanwheels.
I found differences in the underbody of a jeep to another.
Someone has an explanation?

DSCF2007.jpgDSCF2019.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks