• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-29 Weasel

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really shoulda bought that one at Aberdeen in 2000 for $4K when I had the chance. It was cherry too. I'm stupid.

grizcty

I reckon, that I should of asked the question this way LOL.:

Are there any other M-29 owners/collectors, who POST info ON this site?
As, I am looking for info.

If you get another chance to purchase on of these.
Don't pass it up.
They are great for hunting, and go places 4 wheelers only dream about.

A man WITH a gun is a CITIZEN
A man WITHOUT gun is a SUBJECT

Take care, be safe.
God Bless.
Chris - Alaska

DanMartin

How are the tracks Dan?
I'm assuming they will need a complete rebuild. As you can see from the pics, there's a pallet of grousers that comes with it (extras). I can only assume there was a reason it comes with extras....

There are several rebuild options...and some complete new track solutions out there, so I'm not 100% sure which direction I'll go. Maybe a set of new ones (pricey!) for playing, and rebuild the stock ones using stock-type bands for taking to to shows....

Tracks are not hard to rebuild to better-than-new strength.

Last edited:

joec

I'm assuming they will need a complete rebuild. As you can see from the pics, there's a pallet of grousers that comes with it (extras). I can only assume there was a reason it comes with extras....

There are several rebuild options...and some complete new track solutions out there, so I'm not 100% sure which direction I'll go. Maybe a set of new ones (pricey!) for playing, and rebuild the stock ones using stock-type bands for taking to to shows....

Tracks are not hard to rebuild to better-than-new strength.
One of the guys in our South Jersey MVPA has the newer tracks on it . And that thing moves..!!!!

They are the newer ones they are selling. Alot of coin but they take the abuse..!

countcv61

I have a set of French track that needs to b e rebuilt, and the belting to do it with. I think the French track is much easier to rebuild than the US. I sold my XM410, which gave me the money to buy the new track for my Weasel. I will be removing the American track this spring to replace it so I will have a set of American track also. If you're interested in either of these, let me know.

Dan
m29 weasel
m715
m725

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks