• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Probably dumb question, but

MoparBill

I bought a set of headlight buckets from an M715, I can't figure out how the headlight bucket mounts into the larger piece. I don't understand how or what the springs attach to. Does anyone have pics, or a diagram.

Thanks, Bill

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Bill, And try going to the TM section of this website and locate the TM for your vehicle. Be patient in learning to negotiate the website and you will probably find a blowup of the parts if not a description of exactly what to do...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you post a pic of your bucket and the mounting area? We should be able to determine what's wrong from there.

MoparBill

Here are a couple pics, you can see at 9 o'clock and 11 o'clock there are 2 springs, but nothing to attach them to on the bucket itself. The 2 adjusting screws, 3 o'clock and 6 o'clock, attach at the tabs on the bucket. I looked at the bezel, and the trim ring nothing there either. Unfortunately I don't know anyone in the area that has one where I can take a look.

Attachments

MoparBill

I stared at the pictures for a few minutes and saw 2 notches where the springs attach. Thanks for the replies, but as it turned out it was one of those things that just takes a good hard look to figure out. :???:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks