• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got a pic of a M715 with the snorkel kit installed?

mcinfantry

intake is mounted through the driver fender, then to a rod that goes BY the windshield so it can still fold down. exhaust is up the rear of the bed. ill see if i still have pics, but i doubt it

Armada

OH CRAP! Is that from the nor 'easter you guys just got? Hope your house sits on a hill! Any more pics? I hope that was the high water mark and no more!

EastCoastKaiser

That would be the very same Nor'easter. I posted pictures in the "Conversation" forum under "Anybody else playing in the rain?" There's a photo of the house as well. Water rose another foot from picture shown.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks