• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A few pix from Iola 2013

Fishtail

The canvas top measures 139 inches over the top and 110 inches across the side. The grommet spacing is at 15, 41, 69 1/2 and 97 inches from the rear ends.

002.jpg

Nice talking to you guys. Sorry I got sick and had to leave early. Just as well, or I would have spent more money....

Scott

countcv61

The canvas top measures 139 inches over the top and 110 inches across the side. The grommet spacing is at 15, 41, 69 1/2 and 97 inches from the rear ends.

View attachment 445772

Nice talking to you guys. Sorry I got sick and had to leave early. Just as well, or I would have spent more money....

Scott
Thanks for this! We've been making do with an odd ball cover and were thinking of fabricating one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks