• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

kitting up the tracks

Yesterday we started kitting up the tracks for thr Russell Group airshow on Sodom rd (sic) off the Queen Elizabeth Highway between Ft Erie and Niagara Falls CANADA June 9/10. We hope to take 15 odd vehicles to the show. As well as Canadian and US military displays there will also be Ed's ME109 ,Spitfire, and Hurricane and other warbirds and vehicles. We've spent a lot of time and much of our own money to keep these going Comms are being hooked up external kit being assembled some vehicles being painted and maint being done. Hopefully all goes well. Also we have been offered M113 parts off 17 tracks going to the ranges in Ft Drum. Does anyone know how we could secure permission to get them from the Gov legally. I've tried through TACOM/DRMO and even USAID.Gov but no one seems to know how to get them legally to us as we cannot get a gov to gov transfer as we are a museum. Many thanks to our friends in 42nd Rainbow Div for their efforts
Smiith out

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks