• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Needed: original or close-fitting fan shroud for M715 series

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good lord, I would've never thought it would be this hard to find a fan shroud. No repro stuff, noone with used ones in good shape, wow.

Looking for a source of a good used M715 or Jeep Gladiator fan shroud, or something close fitting that I can mod to fit well. ANY help at all is appreciated.

Oh, BTW - I already asked the guys at M715Zone. They said "Good luck, man. We're in the same boat."

Armada

RE: Needed: original or close-fitting fan shroud for M715 se

Wish you luck too Mike. Do you have the pieces left of yours? Can you glass them back together?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Needed: original or close-fitting fan shroud for M715 se

Mike, I don't have the number with me, but I was out at Walke truck and Auto yesterday. There is a 715 in the back with troop seats and I think the front clip was there too.
Walker Truck and Auto, Hesperia, Ca.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks