• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Current Rate on Ferrets? Post up

kcimb

Hi,

I'm new.

I'm curious what the going rate for fair condition (externally) but clean running(or not) mk 2/3 or 2/6-7 Ferrets are. If it doesn't have an engine that's fine. I can deal with that.

This would be my first MV. I am going to Marine corps boot camp in mid june and when I get out of boot and SOI I'll have 6500$ ready. It would be great to have something to work on to pass the time between Boot and SOI. I love my parents and family but 10 days with them is gonna kill me unless I get some time in the shop!

Thanks a ton,

Ben :D

TacticalTruck

I have several loaded in a container in the UK that are suppose to be here befroe July 1. They are handyman specials but I don't think they will be that cheap. I need to wait till I get them here and see the final shipping bill before I can price them.
Jeff

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Jeff, how much can you get FV432s for from Britain? Not asking what they run retail over here, just what you can get them over here for, including your cost plus shipping.

TacticalTruck

I'd have to check the ro-ro rates. The Ferrets are comming in a container and my partner is paying the shipping. I think he said the container was around $5000. A runner on ro-ro is probably a fair amount cheaper. I think he has a gas 432 for sale.
Jeff

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks