• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted: WWII Stuart Tank

acetomatoco

Usually one or two for sale in PA... contact Frank Buck... They are in the 75 to 100000 range...see his ads in MVM

Jimmy

I would love to have one also but the funds are just not there.. I did see one advertised for sale in California with or without engines. I will try to find it again and post it here.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try George Baker. I believe his screen name on this list is GRB. He had one and may know of others (or if that particular tank is for sale).

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's a long shot if there ever was one. Here in West Palm Beach there is a restaurant called the 391st Bomb Group. It is or was a WWII themed restaurant. Heard it's closed its doors forever. Amongst all the other rare WWII vehicles is an M5 Stuart. Most everything else is rusted beyond recongnition but the Stuart still looks decent. Last I looked there was at least one CCKW, something that appeared like a WC9 several Jeeps including what I believe to be a Slat grill or Bantam. The soft stuff is very rotted. Here's a link to info on the restaurant.
http://chefmoz.org/United_States/FL/West_Palm_Beach/391st_Bomb_Group954319265.html

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
The Stuart Kenny was referring to above now belongs to a friend of mine - who is unlikely to sell it. However, I will PM you contact info on someone who can help you with this.

Best wishes,
David

Tranham

Ok, great. I know of several within 300 miles of me but none for sale. We had a similar restuartant that closed down at the airport, "the 10st airborne". The Staurt they had went to some movie house I heard. Wish I had jumped on it 3 years ago.

Robert

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was another one sitting behind a bar in SW Ohio for many years. Last year when I was there it was gone. Junkyard wars crusher may know what bar I'm talking about. Have no clue where it went. It was very ruff.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I remember right there was one a couple months ago in MVM magazine for sale in colorado. Think Dragon Arms had it?????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks