• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The red dual wheel m715 that sold for 9200.00 on ebay fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcowanwheels

A fella brought me this truck to look it over to get it operational, i was never informmed it was for my endorsement to use my name and my experience to make it sell for him. I have nothing to do and never gave him permission to use my name in any way. Its a red dual rear wheel m715. I was used for his personal gain and i dont endorse this truck or this seller. All i did was do a walk around,openned the hood and 1 cab door period. I never looked under it,herd it run or any thing else, it was hauled to my shop on a wrecker ! My reputation came very hard over decades of doing good work and selling a few of my extra m715 parts disspite some who have tried to disscredit me and my reputation has stood positively disspite the actions of others.
This is a fyi for all who are concernned.
Sincerely
bob cowan "bcowanwheels"

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dispute it with ebay. I think you can for "incorrect information" that being that you never looked over it.

oddave715

If your reputation is so great then why did you get banned from the M715zone??? I seriously have no idea why you were banned, so.....

A fella brought me this truck to look it over to get it operational, i was never informmed it was for my endorsement to use my name and my experience to make it sell for him. I have nothing to do and never gave him permission to use my name in any way. Its a red dual rear wheel m715. I was used for his personal gain and i dont endorse this truck or this seller. All i did was do a walk around,openned the hood and 1 cab door period. I never looked under it,herd it run or any thing else, it was hauled to my shop on a wrecker ! My reputation came very hard over decades of doing good work and selling a few of my extra m715 parts disspite some who have tried to disscredit me and my reputation has stood positively disspite the actions of others.
This is a fyi for all who are concernned.
Sincerely
bob cowan "bcowanwheels"

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No comments are needed on my post so please dont.
If you don't want comments on a internet forum , why start a thread.
Very valid question.

If your reputation is so great then why did you get banned from the M715zone??? I seriously have no idea why you were banned, so.....
My rep was good enough for him to get 9200.00 for this truck that he paid 5 k for.
I have no idea of your bannings or non-bannings. Nor do I know your "rep" you hold in high regard. But I'm not following this thread. If you have a problem with an individual or a differnt site, please take it up with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks