• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

715 wheels value

combat32

I picked these up from a scrapper today, hate to see stuff like this get sent to China as scrap metal, I am sure I can find someone in my club who could use them, what would be a fair price, as tires are about crap but do hold air, thanks

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
$50 for the pair. The rims aren't getting any more common, but they are often modified or re-centered to allow users modern non-locking-rim wheels and radial tires with no tubes. The tires are useless, except as spares, and even then they are pretty marginal.

Wolf.Dose

Here such wheels go for about 50 Euro, depending on the condition of the rims. The rubber is overaged and therefore costs money to get it scraped, even if is is 3 Euro only. With good young rubber the price will be 75 to 100 Euro.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M715 wheels are kind of rare because it's the only thing that they will fit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks