• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for parts for a transfer case

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
yea, the internal gear has 35 teeth, its a part of the shaft when you take it out. there is one at a local junkyard. its still in the case, but the bearing retainer is missing. i crawl under it and all i had to do was grab it and pull it out. i go up to the front with it and the junkyard guy flips out and makes me put it back cause he said i took his case all apart with the tools i didnt have. then he says he wants $400 for the case thats missing parts. i hope it rusts up solid and he only gets $3 for it when scrap falls back to minimal money

Barrman

I know exactly what you mean about the junk yard guy. I don't have a spare at this time. I might know where a few are. All in Texas though which wouldn't make it worth your while. I will look around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks