• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I think these are LAV wheels???

yellowxj

Can anyone tell me how to get these apart. My local tire shop was stumped.

Wanting to put them on a military theme 75 cherokee...got a great deal on the tires with wheels...and got a deal on 2 M1008's...actually ones supposed to be a M1028(?) I'm told. Just found out about the meeting in September at unicoi state park. Thats less than an hour away. Hope I'll have the Jeep ready to drive down and visit.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I hope it goes without saying that you are welcome to join us even if you don't have your Jeep ready….

As to your question…..I am afraid I have no clue

yellowxj

Yes I'm going to try and be there. If not my shop is less than an hour away. I've already built a press to break the wheels down but I've got to take them apart better than the first one cause the lock ring is a little twisted. 4 more to go

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks