• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for body mount

carmen

Looking for the round rubber disc that are used between the body and the frame of an M715. I already asked over on the M715 Zone, just thought that someone on the SS might have a set laying around or knew were to get them.

Carmen

sermis

I used the 2' stick of rubber and cut them on a table saw. I would stay away from NOS as they are old and will crack and give up. You might want to use the poly mounts for a jeep if you are willing the spend the $$$.

sermis

I think I got mine from 4 wheel drive. Used to mount fiberglass bodies. JC Whitney has it. You can also go to a boat dealer, they use it for roller bumpers.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think a hockey puck is 1" thick, I have seen them drilled and used as body mounts(stacked to desired height) before.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks