• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military lettering

countcv61

I did some careful sandblasting and came up with ORD CP CN. It looks like possibly four numbers in front of it; the last two appear to be 28. Any ideas on who this might be; please let me know.

Attachments

JDToumanian

:ditto:

Paint stripper is great... blisters off one layer at a time. My bumpers had about 15 layers of paint on them, and I was able to uncover the stencils on each layer and determine all my truck's assignments throughout it's 40 year life. You may still be able to get all your truck's numbers off another area.

Jon

countcv61

Military numbers

I have found more numbers/letters on the right front. I did my best but couldn't control the stripper to just remove the top layers. Again, any ideas what these represent, please let me know. Thanks for the time and trouble--it's appreciated!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks