• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member questions about a M715

sgnellett

Does anyone have any info, or maybe even pictures, of any Navy M715's? I'd like to do a J-cab M-715 in haze gray one of these days, just wondered if they were ever actually used that way.

Barrman

I have never seen any Navy marked up M715's I don't think. Haven't seen any Air Force Blue ones either for that matter. Most of us are either an Army color or USMC Green when the paint is done spraying.

That being said, I do remember a few conversations about Navy trucks. Just can't remember who, where or when. Sorry about that.

67Beast

I was contacted by the Seabee's museum about making markings for a few M715s that they are restoring. So I assume that they did use some at some point, but I believe by that time period, that they were all painted od green and not haze gray.

sgnellett

67Beast said:
I was contacted by the Seabee's museum about making markings for a few M715s that they are restoring. So I assume that they did use some at some point, but I believe by that time period, that they were all painted od green and not haze gray.
Thanks for the info, btw, I was in your shop last month while I was flogging my TJ up at the dunes!

67Beast

sgnellett said:
67Beast said:
Thanks for the info, btw, I was in your shop last month while I was flogging my TJ up at the dunes!
Next time you are up, make sure to say hello. I'm usually always at work.

surpdlr

sgnellett said:
Does anyone have any info, or maybe even pictures, of any Navy M715's? I'd like to do a J-cab M-715 in haze gray one of these days, just wondered if they were ever actually used that way.
Years ago I had a 715 that was ex Seabea's. It was OD with SeaBea logo on the tailgate.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: New member questions about a M715

There is another thread with a Seabees marked 6217 with the box sawed in half.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks