• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

V100 For sale?

maz

Anyone know of anyone looking to sell a V100? (preferrably in running condition)

Adamlee

V100

Anyone know of anyone looking to sell a V100? (preferrably in running condition)

....I hate to say it like this, but if you have to ask......yer not in the financial ballpark to own one.

empty commando hulls....thousands of dollars.

running condition (equates to restored).....the sky's the limit. Try 50k as a start point, if you're not incredibly lucky.

good luck finding that running V100 fixer-upper!

Attachments

maz

I was expecting to pay around ~40k to be honest. I like the V100, but the BRDM-2 can be had for ~35k including title + shipping from CZ. The BRDM-2 Has waterjets and a bunch of other cool features (like belly wheels) that the gage doesnt have. I only asked because if the gage is cheaper than the BRDM, then I might have compromised.

wgtactical

I would like to get a V100 as well, but I guess that I dont want one bad enough. Im curious about the spare parts availability for the BRDM-2 might be? Probably better availability than V100 parts.

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
Adamlee wrote:
... "if you have to ask......yer not in the financial ballpark to own one..."
That should be, "If you have to ask how much"...maz just asked if anyone was looking to sell one.
Try 50k as a start point...
That is about right. Someone had a good one last year for ~45K. Bargains don't last very long.
maz wrote:
I was expecting to pay around ~40k
Maz, either way you're close. If you sell it when you're done playing how much did it really cost?
Jeff wrote:
I got most of my V parts from NAPA.
Jeff, do you mean engine stuff, Armor All and air fresheners?? JimK

TacticalTruck

Yea, engine stuff and all the hydraulics, brake and clutch. Drivetrain is what I'm talking about. The other thing to consider is the V will appreciate much faster than foriegn armor.
Jeff

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks