• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have an exploded diagram of the front axle?

acetomatoco

Your TM 9-2320-244-24 of 12/67 has a most wonderful Illustration of the "exploded" solid front axle in the M715 series

DavidWymore

Re: RE: Anyone have an exploded diagram of the front axle?

acetomatoco said:
Your TM 9-2320-244-24 of 12/67 has a most wonderful Illustration of the "exploded" solid front axle in the M715 series
Eh...a repair manual?

DavidWymore

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Looks like I need to register over there...

tacoma

David,

I've got the right manual as a PDF, PM me your email and I'll send it to you. The closed knuckle is sufficiently funky that a manual is helpful, if you've never done it before. :D

Wolf.Dose

In the 34p manaual there is an exploded view. In the 34 manual are some tips to set the axle togehter again. It requires some special tool. These you can built yourself with some minimum skil. Try it, I did it too serveral years ago. The axle still serves me.
Wolf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks