• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No GL HERE/ Just BEER

After dozens of frustrating e-mails to GL/DRMO/TACOM in the US to try and get permission to get APC parts from FT DRUM target vehicles, I finally asked a few friends to pull a few strings here and bingo, my parts came available here in Canuckland with a future trip to get the track and road wheels and heavy stuff. My buddy and I drove 2000 klicks and back in 48 hrs. Our big surprise was the Leopards hiding in the tall grass. We now have all the missing parts for our Lynx and more. We only had 6 hours to do it and had to fight with every frozen and rusted bolt.Even found stuff in the Leopard turrets We could have gotten more but just plum ran out of time
Truck rental 425.00---Gas $400.00---- Beer $22.00---- Results PRICELESS

Smith out

Attachments

kcimb

Sweet mercy you animal.

How did you do it? That's insane. To try and do it here in the US would land you beacoup time in the gray bar hotel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks