• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV pics from Smyrna: M115, M48, and Quad MG.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used to be friends with a couple strippers - I think I can get the whole "distraction" thing arranged with them, I'll rent the rollback... :grd:

kcimb

wreckerman893 said:
You keep the guys at the front gate distracted and I think I can get the 114 and the M48 on the lowboy and get out the back gate before anyone notices. :jumpin:
You mean m114 hummvee or tracked APC and the m48 battle tank?

Heck, I'll volunteer as a stripper for that.

Now, let me find my g-string..

Blood_of_Tyrants

wreckerman893 said:
You keep the guys at the front gate distracted and I think I can get the 114 and the M48 on the lowboy and get out the back gate before anyone notices. :jumpin:
Bring the heaviest towbar you have because that M48 weights 93,000 lbs.

wgtactical

Nice photos! The ultimate in lawn decor 8) Anyone know where a M114A1E1 might be on display, or owns one? There are a couple of parts near the gun mount I need to duplicate for the one we are restoring.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks