• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heater Hookup?

Knottofs

I just got a 24-volt heater for my truck. Dose anyone have a diagram / Know where the hose connects up to the engine, and then to the heater, and from the heater back to the motor. I see a plug on the back of the water pump, but I can’t find another plug anywhere. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks, Nate

steelandcanvas

Knottofs said:
I just got a 24-volt heater for my truck. Dose anyone have a diagram / Know where the hose connects up to the engine, and then to the heater, and from the heater back to the motor. I see a plug on the back of the water pump, but I can’t find another plug anywhere. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks, Nate
Same here, but I would like a copy of the oringinal installation directions.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: Heater Hookup?

Well, if its the 230 Tornado, it will be on the passenger side of the motor, between the last 2 cylinders.(near firewall)

bcowanwheels

I,LL look my m715 over tomarrow and post exactly where to hook the hot and cold ( return lines up for ya ) i,d suggest installing a cut off valve for the hot water out of the engine for cooler summer use. seems like it was on the passenger side of the head near the rear for hot out and the water pump for cold return line. been a while....
bob

bullgear

That's correct... comes out of the side of the head on the right near the back and returns to the water pump. They originally used a long 90deg pipe (pointing forward) coming out of the head to clear the firewall and heater box.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks