• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi, Armor fans! (and a shameless plug!)

Yohan

Hi guys!

I just happened upon this site and noticed WGTactical is on board! (hey WG!) I wanted to introduce myself and let some of the guys who are looking for armor know that I'm the east coast sales rep for www.track-kickers.com in the event they want to see what we have in stock.

I have my own FV432 due in this spring and can let others know what it's like (though I did a lot of research before deciding on it.)

If I'm breaking any forum rules by posting this here, I apologize and will correct it ASAP!

John

kcimb

Hey John,

How much did you pay for your FV432? They are going for much less than wheeled armour is.....

DOH! I just got your PM. Ohwell, happy thread bump!

Yohan

Thanks guys!

Yeah, the RBY is an interesting vehicle. Compared to a hummer, I guess it is the "economy version!" :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks