• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for V-150 TM's

Gorgeous

ITS SAD WHEN PEOPLE YOU KNOW BECOME THE PEOPLE YOU KNEW...
WHEY YOU CAN WALK RIGHT PAST SOMEONE LIKE THEY WERE NEVER A BIG PART OF YOUR LIFE...
HOW YOU USED TO BE ABLE TO TALK FOR HOURS AND NOW YOU CAN BARELY EVEN LOOK AT THEM....It's OK though...It's not the end. Hopefully, there will come a time you'll love them again for a lot longer, and it won't be possible not to. "Revelation 21:5 Behold, I make all things new." Just make sure they are there, so you can hold their hand again... And if I ever said I'd love you forever, I really meant it...through all eternity. Please be there, I would like to hold your hand again someday... When the things of this world have passed, and I can again do it with my heart filled with love.To Amie , My love
I will wait for that day !!! Josh

HAPPY NEW YEAR

LIVE , LOVE , LAUGH

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks