• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Patr neede for a Continental 895 in a Walker Buldog

LanceRobson

Hello, I'm new to the site but am guessing that this is the place for this question.

I'm looking for a "Spring, heat control" PN 7410093 for the vacuum heat control lever for a Continental AO-895-3 engine for an M41A1 tank. Any help with either finding the part or info on any dealers or boneyards with power pack parts would be greatly appreciated.

Lance

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd be looking towards the dude in LaRue OH (Jim Wenig I think). Contact Tacticaltruck here on site, he has a Bulldog and prolly knows of some sources

jkftl

Fixing M-41 eng. need parts

Did you ever find the part you were looking for. I have an AO-895-3 parts engine.
I need all shielded wire conduit tubes (good cond.) and the accessory drive gear cover (domed alum thing on center of accessory box) plus many things to be determined. Need end of Jan. 15.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks