• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce with Dodge truck body

tatra813

I saw a picture of whats look to be a duece chassis with a Dodge pickup body and flatbed in a mud bog event in Florida. I know its a long shot but would anyone here have seen this truck, I would love to buy it from the guy who owns it.

The truck was still a 6x6 with super singles (newer style military tires) they looked like they had to be 53" tires. the truck may have even been a 5 ton chassis.

Does anyone else have duece pics with regular truck bodies. They look awsome

Thanks in advance!

tatra813

Re: RE: duece with Dodge truck body

MUDLORD said:
was it the red one?? if so its a 5 ton chassis
yes I just saw it on the truck gone wild website also, man that truck is nice have you seen it in action, any leads would be much appreciated.

I also like the jeep called shark attack in hte crawforville and perry event, do you know who owns that jeep.

Elwenil

There was a Dodge cab on a Deuce chassis on Ebay a few years ago. I talked to the owner and bit to learn more about it. If I remember it was Mopar big block powered, flat bed with stacks. It had stock rims and tires though. If I remember right, it was white or grey.

zb39

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i need another duece and a parts truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks