• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lav-25 spotted the other day.

L1A1

I've seen quite a few of the new strykers (LAV III) being hauled on I-81 around here. Also still in their plastic wrappers. The coolest thing I've seen on the back of a big rig traveling down the highway would have to be a pair of brand new (in the white) LVPT7 (A2?) hulls headed somewhere.
Matt

bugei

come on you guys, covering it is a security issue. until someone peeked under the cover, you did not know what it was :)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Exactly!

Too bad it would cost a heckuva lotta money to buy an LAV just to get the tires. I don't think those new style meats are hitting the market yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks