• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 Brake Shoes

Barrman

I have never heard that. I do know that mid '80's Chevy C30 shoes are the same physical size as the M715 ones. A notch needs to be cut to make them work though. I am running the Chevy shoes on all 4 corners of my M715.

Let us know what you end up with on the Goat.

davidkroberts

well i went to o'reilles auto parts store and they actually carried the brake shoes. They are showing for a 1970 J series Jeep Pickup and are priced at 12 dollars a set. I didnt have my other set on them because when i broke the brakes down (near nightmare) the shoes on it had 90% shoe left. Im pretty sure they are the same or compatable at worst. Im still dealing with air in the lines and the gama goats sealed hub system isnt helping matters at all.

Dave in Tenn

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks