• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HELP ME WITH MY M715

txdodge43man

I AM IN NEED OF A HEAD GASKET FOR MY M715 IVE TRIED EVERY ONE I KNOW AND CALL ABOUT EVERYONE IN THE MV MAGIZES DOSE ANYONE HAVE A GASKET LIEING AROUND THEY DON'T NEED?

bugei

as i understand it, the head gasket from a civilian jeep tornado engine (230) should work. so, you should be able to get one at napa. i am sure that the tornado engine is what is in a 64 gladiator truck and wagoneer. i am not familiar with the 715 specifically, but i have worked on the tornado engine in civilian j200 trucks. on the m715 site, there seems to be a slight bit of disagreement on whether the civi gasket will work, but many people said that they have used them with success.

bugei

so ace, is it the same as a civilian tornado 230 gasket? even on the 715 zone, there is 1 "nay" to a bunch of "yeahs", including the site admin says yes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks