• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m75 detailing

aasurplus

well guys after 5 years my M75 is running and inside is done and just need to put paint on the outside. going to do the 24087 for outside but the bigger question is does anyone have a picture of one with the proper markings on it as I'm having a heck of a time finding any information on the proper marking for the unit..

any help here would be great.
cheers,

mark

jwaller

RE: pcs

keep me up to date as I just bought the M75 that was going to cut up in Montana. I will be starting down the road you have just traveled.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I can only kinda make out the markings. It looks like it COULD be, just maybe-1st armored division, 3rd battalion 73rd infantry.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fantastic job!

I like the "NOS" that was spraybombed on the side of the rusty M75 when you got it. I don't think so!

dittle

Give me until this weekend as I'll be out at our museum where we have one. I have to take some pics of our V100 as is and start the M60A3 thats sitting 15 ft from the M75 so it won't be any hassle to get you some photos. The interior on this one is not 100% restored (plus its locked and winterized) so I'll just get the outside shots.

I can send you a bunch of different M75s in service that show markings.

Email me, I would be happy to send them to you. We went through the same thing when we did this one.

Dave Chaney

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks