• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M551 Sheridan inrior pics wanted

Iyaayas184

Does anyone out there have any inerior pics of an M551 Sheridan ? I am trying to replace some interior items that had been stripped from one.

Thanks,
Bob

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know where there is at least one. What do you want exactly?

Iyaayas184

M551 Funniest Home Video

Well, had a bit of bad luck working on the Sheridan the other night, had been up and down the tank 5 or 6 times Thursday evening getting parts and had just stepped down off of the front of the turret over the smoke ejectors on to the hull when my right foot slipped and I went flying doing something like a reverese 360 pike with a tuck landing head first on the asphalt. I managed to not lose conciousness and did open a 30mm gash on the top of my head , then left shoulder, left arm and right elbow, bled profusely(good thing I keep and M3 bag in my truck because it isn't the first time something like this has happened to me) :) . Was taken to the hospital by ambulance. was attended to by a very nice looking female doctor and got 4 staples for my trouble. Must not have learned my lesson because I was back working on it the next day.

wgtactical

Where armored vehicles are concerned, I hear lots of stories of falls...some with much worse endings :shock: When I bought my first piece of armor, the guy I bought it from told me to maintain three points of contact at all times with no exceptions. So far, it has worked well for me. Sorry to hear you were hurt, but glad it was not worse as it could have been!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks