• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another M75 for sale

No.2Diesel

Awww...look at da little ducky :p

And of course its on the opposite side of the country.

Just for kicks.......A little cost comparison....How much would it cost to ship to NY:

By Truck ? (it is overwidth)

By Rail ? (might as well pick up the one in MT while your at it)

derickjbrown

i have called this person 15 times and he will not come out of his house! i have been to the property that the m75 sits on and cant see it. when a friend of mine went to repo the m75 for seco years ago. he blocked them in with a D9, strange cookie, he started out with the price of 15,000 or duck. if you look at the pic its missing the engine hatch, and from what i have been told its missing other doors also. still trying to get permisson to go and look at it, he said if i had the cash in hand that i could give him then $ then go look at it. ya ok.

twinfiftys

M75 Moved Today

After three years of work our M75 rolled out of the shop for the first time today. Still lots of work to do but it sure was fun to see it move. Ours was out of the same original bunch as the one pictured, but had gone under water several times over the last 25 years.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
can we post pics or just links to the pics? im usally on the G503 and i have that down pat but still learning SS.

Yes you can.

Click"Manage Attachments" and select your pictures, then "upload" them to your post.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks