• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M4 17-Ton High Speed Tractor Parts Vehicles For Sale

SasquatchSanta

Hello,

I have a friend that has three M4 17-Ton high speed tracrtors in various stages of assembly (parts vehicles) that he would like to sell.

I'm told the M4 has the same running gear as the Sherman.

Pictures could be made available if someone voiced interest.

He also has some CCKW parts vehicles that need a home.

PM me if you're interested

Thks,

Adrian

Hello,

I have a friend that has three M4 17-Ton high speed tracrtors in various stages of assembly (parts vehicles) that he would like to sell.

I'm told the M4 has the same running gear as the Sherman.

Pictures could be made available if someone voiced interest.

He also has some CCKW parts vehicles that need a home.

PM me if you're interested

Thks,
I guess everything is sold yet.

greetings Adrian

L1A1

I think the M4 HST shares the same tracks, Road wheels and drive sprockets as the M4 Sherman tank. Think ther was four different types of tracks used on the M4 (steel chevron, steel bar clete, rubber chevron and plain rubber block).

Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks