• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Old War Machines serve new purpose!!

azpatriot

RE: Guess where many tanks & APC

I can't believe that they didn't sell just a few. And the stainless steel rail cars?
Some pretty expensive stuff there.

Elwenil

Is it really necessary to post these sort of things multiple times? We all read the whole forum and most use the front page to read the latest threads, so it gets a little annoying reading the same things in multiple posts. Please post once in the most relevant forum and leave it at that. Thank you.

Esteban

Just read it once, then . I posted it in 2 different forums, because there are TWO different forums pertaining to the type equipment that was dumped. Heavy armour, & APC's etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks