• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Teaser

wgtactical

Thought I would offer a peek into the new M114 custom project. Due to the extent of the custom work, we have delayed posting in order to keep a steady flow of pictures going when we start. Here is a sample of the engraved stainless steel bolts that will be used throughout the process.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, boy. A project so custom, so cool, that it even needs stainless bolts with a skull and crossbones carved into the heads! Lemme guess, your M114 is going to be flying the Jolly Roger off the mainmast?

wgtactical

You're right about the custom part :lol: I feel confident that it will be unlike anything you have seen before :D Last week I was telling our guy that I wanted to engrave the Jolly Rancher on the smaller bolts that the OSMWi would not fit well on...well, you can imagine the confusion in his expression. Guess I need more sleep :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks