• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M4A1 Halftrack

David_4x4

Re: RE: M4A1 Halftrack

maddawg308 said:
You need more mines in the side racks. BEAUTIFUL halftrack!
We're probably gonna fill the rest of the mine racks with full ammo cans. Gotta have plenty of food for the toys. 8)

David_4x4

bigbee said:
What's the major difference between the M4A1 and the M3 series halftracks?

The blue ribbon on the 50 cal barrel reminds me of the Scot with his kilt "Aye, laddy, I don't know where you've been, but I see you've won first prize!"
The M4 is based on the M2 series of track. The M4 series is the mortar carriage platform with an 81mm in the rear.

And you'd be correct on the 1st place. :lol:

David_4x4

bigbee said:
So it's got the "step" at the rear where the body doesn't go all the way to the back? and no back door, right?

In the pic at the restaurant, looks like you're waiting for VALET PARKING! Wouldn't that be a hoot!
Its got a step up in the back from the driving area up front. Has ammunition storage along the back sides accessible from the top and outside the halftrack. Has a back door.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks