• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For all the picture hungry out there....

Elwenil

Looks to be a Vickers Chieftain MBT, correct? The turret looks a bit odd, but it may just be the lighting. Could be a Khalid also, I suppose.

hot rod deuce

Yes, it is one of my "u-drive-it" or drive-a-tank vehicles.

It is a MK11 cheifatin. It had a full rebuild in 1987 and was sold in 1993. There are many in the British "national guard" type units today. This one has the full laser gun stabalizer much like the current Abrams.

950 Hp Two stroke diesel engine with TWO crank shafts. One on top, one on the bottom and the pistons meet top to top.

The turret may look odd because it has be added onto in the up-fit program to hold the Nuclear Biological Chemical filtration system.

The other is one of our FV-433 Abbots.

You dont wana know what the neighbors think!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks