• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for WWII tank parts

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just doing a stab for some leads here. Looking for parts for an M24 Chaffee Tank. Also the other 3 variants of the vehicle are of interest. So if you know where any cut up or demilled or range reside or???? I am Interested. Also lots of the old parts dealers have these parts on the shelf but no one to sell them to, obviously there is more supply than demand for the parts. But I am interested in anything and everything large or small. Tracks to brackets.

M24 - tank - G200

M19 - Gun Motor Carriage - G248

M37 - HMC - G237

M41 - HMC - G236

Attachments

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be nice if he di have everything. He actually dosent have that much for the M24. Mostly small items that I do not need. But thanks! I am hoping someone on SS knows of a hulk in a scrap yard or??

ssgtwright-usmc

I recently saw a show on either the discovery channel, history channel or the military channel on people taking WWII tanks and rebuilding them.
At the ending credits it listed everyone whom contributed to help in the project that they were working on.
This could be helpful for you.
Also, I have came across a few websites of collectors who rebuild WWII tanks and how they rebuild and get parts from (NOS) that still exist.
The other place to look is at WWII scrap yards in Europe that still exist since most tanks were melted down after the war.
Wish I could be more helpful but just some places I thought you may want to look into.
Most WWII tanks were left in Europe and Britain did use American Tanks so England would be a great place to research for parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks