• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M4 parts

kcimb

After much deliberation with my nigerian advisors, I will offer you 50,000 in a certified bank cheque.

Sincerely,

King Kcimb of Nigeria

randyscycle

kcimb said:
After much deliberation with my nigerian advisors, I will offer you 50,000 in a certified bank cheque.

Sincerely,

King Kcimb of Nigeria
Is that 50,000 (fifty thousand USD) in American US funds?

If so, I will provide immediate and cordial financial information regarding the bank account where you can send your esteemed payment to my lawyer handling this very important financial transaction for my deceased client.

kcimb

randyscycle said:
kcimb said:

Sincerely,

King Kcimb of Nigeria

If so, I will provide immediate and cordial financial information regarding the bank account where you can send your esteemed payment to my lawyer handling this very important financial transaction for my deceased client.
I eagerly await your reply,

Aww I lost it. I've seen too many of those scam letters to keep my composure :D

L1A1

kcimb said:
randyscycle said:
kcimb said:

Sincerely,

King Kcimb of Nigeria

Scam letters :shock: :?: Next you'll tell me that's not a picture of you in your avatar! :lol:
Matt

kcimb

L1A1 said:
kcimb said:
randyscycle said:
kcimb said:

Sincerely,

King Kcimb of Nigeria

Scam letters :shock: :?: Next you'll tell me that's not a picture of you in your avatar! :lol:
Matt

I originally had a picture of Kim job il from Team america, got some flak for it from ss.

L1A1

Ok fellows this is what I think he's trying to sell (remember it's just my 2cents here). It's either a pair of comander's turret hatch assembies from a late war sherman (this was a single peice hatch with vision blocks around it's base). These were also used for the commander's position on M75 & early M59 APCs as well as other AFVs of the late/post war period.
OR
It's the comander's periscope that mounted in the hatch and could rotate to give the Track com. a better view of what's going on outside while buttoned up. I'm kind of curious as to what it is this guy actually has to sell.

Matt

kcimb

randyscycle said:
kcimb said:

Sincerely,

King Kcimb of Nigeria

Hello,
I have just spoken with my client, I am delighted to tell you that he has recommended your vehicle and hope to pay $3000, he has instructed me to carry on with this transaction and he also instructed me to inform you that payment will get to you in a Cashier check of $8000, which is a refund payment of a canceled order earlier made by my client. Due to company policy this cashier check has to be made out in this amount to you,because company policy only allows a refund payment on one cashier check. So you are required to deduct the cost of your vehicle ($3000) when payment gets to you and refund $5000 balance to the shipper for him to be able to offset shipping and other tax charges. After payment has reached you and balance sent to shipper, the shipper's agent will come for inspection, pick up & signing of papers and take to a prepaid shipper to be shipped to my customer. Confirm this and forward your Name, Address and Phone number for payment to be made to you as soon as possible.
Regards
Joseph

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks