• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M901 ITV Night Live Fire in Grafenwoehr

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I love what the TOW can do. We used to shoot Dragons and they would sputter down range as we watched go toward it's target then the TOW would shoot and the target would explode before the deafening roar of the launch was gone. So cool only thing cooler is watching a night fire of Hellfire's from and Apache.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Great Picture. Graf was awesome in the old days (of course we always "be-itched" about the weather). One of those great locations for seeing once in a life time events.

What unit were you in and when??

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be funny if there were a couple grunts on the ground behind the track, holding up metal rods with hot dogs on them in the backblast of the launcher. Marshmallows might be blown off the rods, though. rofl

Green_gator

Carnac,
I was there from 87 - 90 with 1-16th Inf. 1st ID(F). Spent a lot of time at Graf and Hohenfels during those three years. I left just before things went bad in Kuwait.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Yep, know what you're talking about. Was in FRG from 88-92. Each year I was there I never spent less than 200 days in the field. Guess we both were up close and personal for the fall of the Wall. Something we can tell our grand kids about.

Was with 5-68 and 3-77 Armor 8th ID and then went to 3rd Armor for ODS and they eventually became 1st Armor when we returned. Wasn't that confusing. Nowdays these kids just pop off the velcro patch we had to go to the cleaners and pay.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks