• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turret Info wanted.

wgtactical

Well, we would try to make it look nice :-D I am still looking for a cummins/allison combo for the V100. And we just finished the exterior of the M114A1E1 restoration. As soon as we can get the parts bolted on, we are pulling the axles out of the V100 so you to do your part.

commando-72

What is this turret for? Any info, links or specifications would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Jason

Looks just like the one I have, a Bradley prototype. I've got SN SP0001. I'm missing the control box that sits atop the traverse/elevation control. Do you have any close-ups of it. I'd also like to get the model no. of the slip ring if you've got it. A great find!

Derrick

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks