• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ok lets get this moving?

oifvet23

i know someone or something has to be going on in the armor world so lets hear it. IM currentlyt still working on the M-60 project...i have holes in all the fuel lines

Dieselsmoke

Well, a buddy of mine has decided to part with his Saracen, and one of the many vehicles that he wants to replace it with is a M35 (of which I just happen to have a couple :) So trying to work a deal to use a M35 as down payment :)

oifvet23

we have a saracen, i think its cool but the steering is alittle hard to get used to, hey diesel why dont you give me one of those vehicles you dont drive so much anymore... [thumbzup]

DrFoster

I'd buy a M21 or Ferret just for kicks! How fun would that be?

I was looking at that tracked thing that the Marines use at our cold-weather school in Northern CA on ebay... I just don't know how I'd get it to the ranch.

Damn, once it was there, that'd be a blast

m3a1_ht

If santa is reading, here is my highly-difficult-to-move-around wishlist:

I would love a M8 or M20. An LVT or a armored dragon wagon would also make me smile. And a T34... oh my.

Not that I am not happy with my toys, one of those would just add a little spring to my step.

I am curious DrF, what is the tracked marine vehicle you ar referring too? Happen to know a name or number?

Dan

DrFoster

Ah I remember it was a hagglunds BV206.... REALLY cool little thing and it went anywhere!

I loved the heated compartments. It was split in the middle to help turning, and the rear was a huge troop/cargo area.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hagglunds

There's a deer ranch on route 177 in the TugHill N.Y. area that has a few of these. They use them to give winter tours.(on my list of things to do)They also have several other military vehicles on the ranch! There are hundreds of deer in fenced in areas for a couple of miles(people slow down to see them on there way by). I slow down or even pull over to gawk at the BIG GREEN STUFF!
www.deerriverranch.com

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last time we went down to Cold War Remarketing, I think Patrick Robb had both a Ferret AND a Hagglund.

But that was a few weeks ago. I think JR climbed all over a Saracen also, but my memory is a bit week.

We should go back out there and just look around again.

jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks