• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-60 optics for sale

BIGDIG

I stripped down an M-60 tank years ago and sold off all the inter comm gear and other interior items,have this sight left over and want to sell. $150 .The sight the guy is looking through in one of the pics here is what I have..
Rather not deal with shipping unless I have to,local sale would be nice.
Bob

Attachments

dittle

Does it require an EUC? :mrgreen:

Ok, now to the real question; was the sight off a straight 60 or an A1/3 variant.

OPCOM, the 60 slick and 60A1 didn't have the laser rangefinders if I am correct. Just the A3 when it got the ruby laser and ballistics computer.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
We used to call it the gunners elbow, no thermal just old school IR and if I remember, 10X.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's been a really long time ago for me but, that looks like the M36 periscope infrared elbow assembly. Hey Fred, we did have the M105D on our M60/60A1's.

Last edited:

Fred431

I have a M105D telescope that was supposed to have come from a M60 tank. The thing is about 4 feet long found it at a flea market. Anyone interested

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks