• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FS: '68 M715 Project - $1000 - PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamuddyjeep

I must sell my M715 project. Just too many irons in the fire.

$1000 as-is. All-or-nothing (so I will not be parting the truck out). If no one buys her, she's headed for the scrap yard at the end of the month.

There is an issue with the title I am unable to resolve in PA, so if you're buying it out of state, then maybe you can sort it out. PA just makes it too hard to get a new title :roll:.

Was a runner/driver up until not long ago. Motor has compression, just no fuel. Got a new pump for it, just haven't had time to work on it (been a little cold and it doesn't fit in the garage). Also needs a new fuel tank.

Some rust in the usual spots, but nothing that can't be fixed if you know what you're doing (I don't).

Hate to see it go, but as I said, I just have too many irons in the fire right now. Plus, with having a near-mint M725 in storage, I don't have much desire to try and restore this one.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks