• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 Blackout stop light and trailer plug

KsM715

Does anyone have a close up pic of the single small blackout stop light on the pass. side of the rear of a M715? also is the trailer plug the same on most MV's? I got a small single blackout stop light and trailer plug off a scapped ammo trailer (free :-D). I think the trailer plug will work but from the pics I've seen I cant tell if the light is the same.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trailer plug is the same and the BO stop should be too, there was only one version of this lamp for BO stop. The wire plugs directly into the lamp.

KsM715

The one picture I saw (on m715zone) looked like it had 4 bolts holding it onto the rear bumper/cross member. the light I have is bullet shaped and has the mounting hole on the bottom. If anyone has a close up pic I'd like to see it.

I posted here rather than the zone because this site is way more active than over there. thought I might get a quiker response

Attachments

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are missing the little L shaped bracket that holds the lamp to the rear bumper. You can fab one, there is not much to it.

Wolf.Dose

The 12 pole trailer receptical is a NATO standard part. The black out brake light also. As said befor the necessary clamp you easily can make youself.
27 years with a M715.
Wolf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks