• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chevy Engine Adapter/T-98 Trans

troop2865

I have decided to switch to an automatic overdrive transmission. I have all of the parts to convert from the stock engine to a small block Chevy. Also included is a NOS T-98 transmission. The transmission has very few miles and was brand new when installed a few years ago. The truck is garaged and everything is in good working order . I am simply switching to get the overdrive. I am asking $700. Thanks

troop2865

Not familiar with that swap. I just bought the truck and want to be able run reasonable speeds without over revving the engine. Is there a link that talks about that swap?

troop2865

I thought about it, but the price seemed high. I have just purchased an M1008, and the plan is to take the drive train from it to place in my M715. There is just a little bit in me that does not want to tear the 1008 apart, even though I got it cheap and the body is rough...only 29k on the 1008.

troop2865

May consider some parts in trade. I could use a straight set of front fenders and a hood black out light set up. I also need a divorced NP205 transfer case and some 16.5X10 or 12 8 lug chevy wheels. I prefer aluminum.

troop2865

Bob,
I called and left you a message. I shipped the axles this week so they are sold. I still have the adapter, clutch, and transmission available. I know you build converted M-715 wheels. I also have 5 wheels that are in great shape if you are interested.

Thanks,
Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks