• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

this forum aint dead

red devils dude

were going to need a few M911's and lowboys some BDU's and then just borrow a few armored vehicles. :mrgreen: :twisted:

(legal disclaimer) this post is meant to be a funney HAHA not a plan for illegal activates

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I think there is an M48 near me......at a VFW........but that poor old soldier has been on deadline for at least 25 years.........I'd need some time to get it underway......and those old guys might wonder what the skinny blonde guy is doing crawling all over their tank....... rofl

M60A3tanker

I dont own a tank but i havent forgotten how to drive an M48A5 or a M60A3 i got out as a gunner, but driving them was some of the funest times i had. need a driver??

Tanks, Jess

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
With the likes of Pelosi coming to power we will have a problem getting even a fuel tank let alone an armored one. I think it would be great to have an armor section it just means having the land and friendly government along with your deep pockets to own one. That is one reason I stayed so long in the Army since we get to use all these vehicles without incuring ownership restrictions or having to pay for them. I have thought about putting add on armor on my duece since we live near Baltimore. lol

You all have a blessed safe and prosperous New Year

tankdriver

Last tank I purchased was 25,000. Un restored, and not running. A running WW2 tank will set you back about 60,000. That is why I'm playing with junk-halftracks right now. hope to have one finished this year or next year. No work being done right now just buying parts. Anybody who wants to play is invited......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks