• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stock Axles w/ lockers & Selectro Hubs

troop2865

I have decided to sell my stock axles to upgrade. The Dana 70 rear is equipped with a Detroit Locker and was completely gone through at the time of professional installation. It also has new wheel cylinders and brakes. The front Dana 60 is equipped with Selectro hubs. The front axle is also equipped with new wheel cylinders and brakes. I also have a locker for it, brand new in the box. I prefer to sell them as a pair. Thanks for looking.

Skip

axles

I am not sure whether it's a good or bad thing that I live in Maine. I would love to have them but like I said I live in Maine. I don't have a truck in mind for them but they would great on the Jeep I am planning. I was wondering what gear ratio?

troop2865

Need to sell quickly. I have other axles coming. $600 for the axles, minus the front locker noted above. These have a Detroit Locker in the rear, Selectro hubs, and newly rebuilt brakes all around. Make me an offer. Thanks

Troop

troop2865

Thanks. I just purchased an M1008 and I need to move these. I think I may have them sold.......I hope. First one with cash gets them. They are very clean and painted....not rusty. I also have fairly new Rancho shocks I will send with them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks