• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

like some basic info

vinmatrix

i own a m35a2 and ilove to take it off road,but ive found that it would be nice to have another smaller mv to go with me. so ive been looking at the m715 but i cant seem to find out if the stock truck has lockers front and rear. ive seen some places say they do but i wouldnt call them reliable sources. so any help would be great.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No lockers in the Dana 70 rear or Dana 60 front. 715's are ok off road on level ground. The suspension has very little flex so it is easy to loose traction on uneven terrain.

bcowanwheels

Yep ndt is 100% right.... I run locker in the rear and power lock in the front personally. Its still a handful to drive on slippery surfaces with all 4 diggin....
Jmo
bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks