• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For Sale - M715 in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Kirkman

1967 M715 w/winch. Previously owned by Barry Yorwarth. Bought it from him a few years ago but it's been garaged and driven less than 25 miles since. All original with the exception of the addition of free-wheeling front hubs. Truck runs good (smokes a little - 40 year old valve seals you know) and everything works. Starts easy and runs well. No rust, no dents (maybe a few little dings here and there). Very solid original truck and fully operational as is. Paint is pretty darn decent as well.

All canvas is like new. Tires are like new. Batteries are new as of last week. Everything works.

Has good original wooden troop seating in bed. Very good condition.

Also have a trailer to go along with it. Trailer is in very good shape - has just a little rust along the front bottom edge where water collected sometime years ago. The wood pieces and bows are in good shape. No canvas top however.

The truck and trailer are loaded with all new extra parts - master cylinders, brake lines, steering boxes, gasket kits, hoses, belts, gauges, lights, sending units, spark plugs, carbureter, water pump, light units, etc., etc., - all new stuff.

$9900. This combination of truck, winch, trailer and parts should be a steal at that price.

I have photos that I will be happy to send to interested parties. I'll also be happy to engage in more specifics about the truck by private email via:

rodmaker@earthlink.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks