• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715, M725, M726 Body parts

Knowles

First of all, I am very happy to see a site such as this one in existence and thriving. Military vehicles reflect the strength and endurance of the American soldiers that used them. Great job on the site.

I am itching for a M715, M725, or M726 to begin my collection of military vehicles. I think I may have FINALLY found a suitable candidate. There are some rust problems though. Is there someone out there that carries replacement floor pans for these vehicles? I hope so. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Bye. Knowles.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the MADNESS.

You can get replacement floorpans, rocker panels and such from different suppliers. You want panels for a Fullsize Jeep pickup j10-j30.

try www.m715zone.com for any and all questions you have. Almost everything has been tried and covered.

You start with a M715, then a Deuce, then a 5ton, then you want a tank....LOL

Warthog

Last edited:

91W350

Did'nt Vintage Power Wagons in Iowa get tons of parts for those?
Yes they did, an amazing stash of parts.

What floor section do you need, I have a part hulk that I robbed some of the floor pan out of for a wrecked M715. It was fairly solid last time I looked.

If you need rockers, we used Cherokee panels for the same year and just shortened them to cover what we needed.

Tailgates are next to impossible.

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same here

jeepanelsplus has super quality repair pannels at the most affordable prices going. used them for years with 0 problems
Good fit and heavy guage. Get both inners and outers for a strong cab. The inners and outers form a "box" to support the rear of the cab.

Robert Denton

'm interested in your 715 in WARREN PAcould you send me some details. Orig. eng. running well? cab floor rot,bed rot, condition of tailgate, winch or no winch, how many miles? any pictures appreciated. My e-mail is rbdenton@cox.net. Thank you.

Wolf.Dose

Sheet parts are getting reare.
If vintagepower wagons or south eastern equipent are out of stock, you should make these parts by yourself.
If you find someting in the civilian line of the wagoneers you are lucky.
Wolf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks